This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who works with children or in sports coaching looking to enhance their CV and gain valuable management experience. We’re looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to join our amazing Elite Camp Management team for a variety of School holidays this year.
The chosen candidates will be required to work during the school holidays at our Multi-Activity Holiday Camps for children ages 4-13 based in Oxfordshire. Our camp offers a wide variety of Elite activities from Bubble Football, Laser tag, Nerf wars, Water wars, Crazy Golf, Glow in the Dark dodgeball as well as traditional sports and arts & crafts.
Locations – Abingdon | Botley | Didcot | Grove | Henley | Thame | Wallingford
The sports we teach are at a recreational level with the aim of engagement, participation and fun for all children regardless of ability.
As a Camp Manager you have the overall responsibility for the ongoings at camp, from staff management, parent liaison, first aid, safeguarding awareness, behaviour management and activity supervision.
Your Benefits Our Staff are what makes us Elite! We already have an amazing and friendly team in place – but are now looking to grow. To enable our staff to grow in confidence we provide each staff member with the following:
– Elite Uniform – Competitive rates of pay – In house Training – Holiday pay
– Company events
– On site free parking
– No weekends or evenings | Monday to Friday hours
– Either a Teaching, Sports Coaching, A Level Sport or childcare qualification – Paediatric First Aid Certificate (can be arranged) – At least one years experience teaching, sports coaching or class room management
Desirable – Safeguarding Certificate (training can be given) – Up to date DBS (can be applied for) – 3 Years coaching or childcare experience – A full driving licence and own transport – Team leader or management experience
Wages From £380 per week depending on experience and qualifications
Interview process We have a 2 part interview process to ensure we employ the right people at Elite:
- Part 1 | Zoom or Telephone Interview – A quick hello from our HR department to have chat about your background, your goals and a general chat about yourself!
- Part 2 | Formal Interview – We understand during the pandemic this is a little difficult so we aim to meet you in an informal setting and take social distancing into account.
All employment is in line with our Elite Safer Recruitment Policy to ensure all Safeguarding needs are exceeded across our service.
If you feel you’re the right fit for Elite Youth Sports and want to excel in your career please apply for the role as we’d love to hear from you.
We look forwards to hearing from you!