Elite Youth Sports is an established Sports Coaching and Childcare company based in Oxfordshire. Due to increasing demand and company growth, we are looking to take on two new Sports Coaches to join our ever-expanding team of Sports professionals.
As an Elite Sports Coach you become a strong foundation to our everyday operations, by representing our brand, ethics, and values in and outside the Primary Schools we work with. Every day is different, we have contracts with a variety of Oxfordshire primary schools, so you’ll be responsible for building a relationship with the staff and pupils at each school you’ll be assigned.
Outside of term time we organise Multi-Activity Holiday Camps across several main towns in Oxfordshire. Here you will have the opportunity to use your knowledge and skills to inspire children in a recreational capacity as a Camp Group Leader or in a Camp Manager position.
All individuals working for the company are required to be active, confident and bring high energy in everything they do.
If your motivated and enthusiastic for sports and want to share your passion with others, we can support and nurture your development to be the best coach and leader. Apply to be a part of our Elite team today.
What we offer;
- Full Nike Uniform
- Professional development and support
- External CPD training
- Regular safeguarding and first aid training
- Internal opportunities for promotion
- Incentivised Retention Bonus Scheme
- Delivery of quality PE Lessons to Primary School Children
- Create and develop lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum
- Manage or Coach at our Elite Camps during the holidays
- Communicate and build strong relationships with own schools
- Camp preparation and operational needs in the run up to the school holidays
Skills and Knowledge Essential
- Basic knowledge of how to differentiate activities and make them easier or harder for varying abilities.
- Ability to enthuse and motivate a group of children and provide a safe, fun learning environment for them.
- Effective monitoring, evaluation and reviewing of own sessions to develop own ability and learn from previous experience.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills to liaise with and build a rapport with children, parents, school staff.
Essential Qualification Requirements :
- A minimum of Level 2 NGB qualification/Sports Coaching Degree/ Physical Education Degree or equivalent
- At least 1 years coaching experience
Desirable requirements :
- 12 Hour First Aid Certificate
- Safeguarding children certificate
- A full driving licence and own transport
- Up to date enhanced DBS (formally CRB) – EYS will complete an enhanced check.
The positions are available on a Full Time basis at 37.5 hours per week or part time at 22.5 hours a week. Immediate starts are available.
Full job description can be requested.
All applications are subject to our safer recruitment and safeguarding policies.