Holiday camp activity leaders wanted! We’re looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to join our amazing Elite team as we plan for the school holidays this year.
Our camp coaches are a fundamental part of our holiday childcare operation. Each member of the team contributes their own unique style of coaching and ability to engage children in to the activities being taught at camp.
The role of holiday camp activity leader involves managing a group of up to 20 children aged between 4-13 years old. Inspiring them to join in with sports games, Elite activities such as laser tag, nerf wars, bouncy fun, bubble football, as well as holiday themed arts and crafts.
Being a camp activity leader is a rewarding role, helping children learn new skills and knowledge whilst having fun and making new friends. It also looks great on your CV for future roles involving children, coaching, or teaching.
The chosen candidates will be required to work during the school holidays at one of our Multi-Activity Holiday Camps based in Abingdon, Botley, Didcot, Grove, Henley, Thame or Wallingford. With the potential for further opportunities available within Elite Youth Sports during term time.
Our Staff are what makes us Elite! We already have an amazing and friendly team in place – but are now looking to grow. To enable our staff to grow in confidence we provide each staff member with the following:
– Elite Camp Uniform
– Competitive rates of pay
– In house Training
– Holiday pay
– No weekend or evening work
– A full driving licence and own transport
– Childcare, teaching or sports coaching experience
Desirable Requirements (but not essential)
– Level 2 NGB Sports Coaching or BTEC or A Level Sport or childcare qualifications
– Safeguarding Certificate (training can be given)
– Up to date DBS (can be applied for)
– Paediatric First Aid Certificate (not essential)
Ranging from £8.50 – £10 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
We have a 2 part interview process to ensure we employ the right people at Elite:
Part 1 | Zoom or Telephone Interview – A quick hello from our HR department to have chat about your background, your goals and a general chat about yourself!
Part 2 | Formal Interview – We understand during the pandemic this is a little difficult so we aim to meet you in an informal setting and take social distancing into account.
If you feel you’re the right fit for the role of holiday activity camp leader at Elite Youth Sports and want to excel in your career please apply as we’d love to hear from you.
We look forwards to hearing from you!
Please note; that all recruitment is in line with our Safer Recruitment process and safeguarding policies.
Why Choose to work Elite Youth Sports?
- The opportunity to inspire young minds through enriching activities
- Regular work throughout the school holidays
- In house training
- Supportive friendly team
- Enhance your CV with hands on experience and additional qualifications – such as Safeguarding, First Aid, and Prevent training.
- Flexible locations choices
- Further job opportunities within a energetic fast growing business
- Childcare discounts for family and friends
- Build your Confidence and knowledge for future opportunities
- Great rates of pay depending on experience and qualifications