Find out more about Elite Camps
To help you prepare for your child’s attendance, please find below some helpful information to get ready for camp;
What to bring to camp;
- Coat/Raincoat (depending on weather and time of year)
- Sun lotion/hat/sunglasses
- Packed lunch (Please ensure that nuts not included in your child’s lunch or snacks, including peanut butter)
- Refillable bottle of water (labelled with their name)
- Spare pair of clothes on Elite Activity days for Water Wars. (Summer Only)
- Please do not bring any personal belongings to camp unless a detriment to your child’s wellbeing.
- We do operate a no mobile phone policy for all children attending. If your child needs to bring their phone to camp this can be left with the camp manager or in their bag at their own risk.
From time to time our marketing team will visit the camps to use the opportunity to take promotional videos or photos for our marketing campaigns, including print materials, social media, website and advertising opportunities.
Each child’s participant profile has the option to select yes or no to marketing permission. If permission is not granted we will ensure the children do not appear facially in any photos.
Each camp has an allocated mobile number for use on the day should you be running late or need to confirm any details you forgot to give at registration.
The camp mobile numbers will be displayed on signs at registration in the morning.
Yes please, each child will need to bring their own lunch including snacks for morning/afternoon breaks and lunchtime. Please do bear in mind we are a nut free camp as we have children with allergies including peanut butter and nutella. There are some great healthy lunch ideas on the BBC Good Food Website
The Holiday Activities and Food scheme runs three times a year by Oxfordshire County Council. Each eligible holiday we apply for the funding and if granted, children in receipt of income assessed free school meals can book for Easter, Summer and Christmas only. Parents will need to receive the code from their school or the council to use at the time of booking. We have dedicated listings on our website for HAF places only, parents must not book any other way.
Each of our camp locations are registered with a variety of childcare vouchers and the government tax free scheme. All these references can be found on the bottom of each camp location page. If your provider isn’t listed please do get in touch. Voucher payments must be made at the time of booking to avoid your places being cancelled.