Elite Youth Sports are proud to be recruiting for an exciting new Recruitment Coordinator position due to company growth. We are seeking a talented individual with a passion for HR and recruitment looking to take the next step in their career and support a vibrant, energetic company as we seek to change the way Primary School Sport and Holiday Childcare is delivered.
You will be joining a fantastic team of hard-working professionals, with a passion for what we do. Elite Youth Sports has been around since 2008 with an established brand in Oxfordshire. Operating in Primary Schools during term time delivering high quality PE Lessons and organising Holiday Activity camps in several locations across Oxfordshire during the school breaks.
To be successful in this role you should have sound knowledge of HR processes, recruitment and be willing to learn the legislation relevant to our industry. You must be a self-starter with a flexibility and willingness to learn and use your own initiative. The Recruitment Coordinator role is new and is there for the right person to make the role your own.
Benefits of working for Elite
- 20 Days Holidays plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff)
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Free childcare opportunities during the holidays
- Central office in Didcot
- Staff events
- Smart casual office attire
- Creating, updating and regularly reviewing policies and procedures
- Recruitment – Advertising/managing job boards, Reviewing, Shortlisting, Interviewing alongside senior management.
- Following Safer Recruitment Procedures for hiring all new starters
- Staff inductions, uniform replenishment, and equipment for new starters
- Maintaining an accurate employee database and document management
- Building relationships with colleges and universities to expand awareness of Elite Youth Sports and casual work
- Travel to camp locations to deal with any staff discrepancies
- Manage holiday requests, sick leave, any statutory requirements
- Timesheet, Expenses and Mileage management
- Meeting minutes taking – 121 meetings and reviews alongside Senior management
- Represent the company at local Job fairs and college days
- Pension scheme management
- Maintain compliance with Ofsted and any other governing bodies
- Organise company social events – quarterly get togethers, end of summer meet, Christmas
- Any administration tasks required to support management
- Administration and customer service experience
- A minimum of 1 year’s HR and recruitment experience
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines
- Highly organised
- Hardworking and enthusiastic about your work
- Computer literate
- Driving licence, access to vehicle
- Ofsted knowledge
- Experience working in the childcare or school sector
- A minimum of 4 years hr and recruitment experience
- CIPD qualification or working towards
- Any sports interests or sports qualifications
Part time working hours; 20-25 hours split over 4 or 5 days a week.
Salary £22,000 – £24,000 pro rata per annum
Reporting to the General Manager working from the Head Office in Didcot.