Are you passionate about Sports? Would you like to start a career in Sports Coaching?
If yes, then we’re looking for you!
Elite Youth Sports is one of Oxfordshires largest sports coaching companies and we’re expanding! We are looking for two successful candidates to join our team on a Sports Coach Apprenticeship.
Apply for the opportunity to successfully complete the 1st4Sport Level 2 in Coaching PLUS the Level 4 Sport Coach apprenticeship qualification. Not only will you gain a recognised qualifications you’ll also get valuable hands on experience working in a school and holiday camp environment.
Successful candidates will be employed by Elite Youth Sports as an apprentice and will be mentored through the programme by experienced and qualified Sports Professionals.
Level 2 in Coaching is a necessity to complete for coaching after school clubs 2023.
Overview of the qualification
Level 4 Sports Coach qualification is designed to provide a vocational pathway into the provision of Children’s Physical Activity and School Sport delivery and development, best suited for those who enjoy learning whilst doing.
Those who complete this Apprenticeship will be suitably qualified with the knowledge, understanding and competency to deliver, plan, organise and assess the learning of children in a range of environments including the community and schools.
The 1st4sport Level 4 Sports Coach qualification prepares you for employment in a school sport setting and provides opportunities for you to work as a PE and School Sport Professional.
At the end of your successful completion, there are opportunities to be employed as a sports coach within Elite Youth Sports or move on to other external roles that could include Senior Children’s Activity Professional, a School Sports Coach or a School Sports Leader, a School Sport Volunteer.
Study Duration 12 -18 Months | Qualification Fee – Fully Funded
What we offer
- Competitive Salary starting from £10,000 per depending on experience and current qualifications
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Full Nike Uniform
- Professional development and support
- In House training
- Regular safeguarding and first aid training
- Internal opportunities for promotion
- Team Teach Training – Behaviour Management
- Company pension
- Incentivised Retention Bonus Scheme
The position is available on a part time of 30 hours a week OR full time at 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will be joining an enthusiastic team looking to grow the Elite brand & philosophy.
Further opportunities to grow within the company will become available as the company grows.
To apply you must
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English (including listening, speaking, writing and reading)
- Have GCSE grades 5/C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- The successful applicant will be asked to complete an enhanced DBS check and safeguard training.
- Driving licence would be advantageous but not essential.
- Be willing to complete the Level 2 in Coaching qualification ASAP.
We’re looking to bring someone on board fairly quickly, so if you think you have what it takes and want to get stuck in to a new career, apply today. We’d love to hear from you.
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com or call us on 01235 415846
Download the Apprenticeship information.