Want to work for a company that supports personal development and is a firm believer in a healthy work/life balance?
Are you motivated with a passion for Sports and want to progress your career with opportunities to climb the ladder of responsibility?
If you answered yes, then we’re the company for you!
Elite Youth Sports is an established Sports Coaching and Childcare company based in Oxfordshire. Due to increasing demand and company growth we have 2 sports coach positions available in our ever expanding team of Sports professionals.
Join our team and become a strong foundation to our everyday operations, by representing our brand, ethics and values in and outside the Primary Schools we work with.
What we offer;
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Full Nike Uniform
- Professional development and support
- External CPD training
- Regular safeguarding and first aid training
- Internal opportunities for promotion
- Company pension
- Incentivised Retention Bonus Scheme
- Delivery quality PE Lessons to Primary School Children
- Create and develop lesson plans inline with the National Curriculum
- Support with the development of Apprentice staff
- Manage or Coach at our Elite Camps during the holidays
- Represent EYS in the highest standard at all times
- Communicate and build strong relationships with own schools
Skills and Knowledge Essential
- Basic knowledge of how to differentiate activities and make them easier or harder for varying abilities.
- Ability to enthuse and motivate a group of children and provide a safe, fun learning environment for them.
- Excellent organisational skills and time keeping.
- Effective monitoring, evaluation and reviewing of own sessions to develop own ability and learn from previous experience.
- Passion for working with children.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills to liaise with and build a rapport with children, parents, school staff.
Essential Qualification Requirements :
- A minimum of Level 2 NGB qualification/Sports Coaching Degree/ Physical Education Degree or equivalent
- At least 1 years coaching experience
Desirable requirements :
- First Aid Certificate
- Safeguarding children certificate
- A Full driving licence and own transport
- Up to date DBS (formally CRB) – EYS will complete an enhanced check.
Our sports coach positions are available on a Full time 37.5 hours per week permanent contract although hours can be negotiable for the right applicant.
The successful applicant will be joining an enthusiastic team looking to grow the Elite brand & philosophy.
Further opportunities to grow within the company will become available as the company grows.
Salary ranging from £18,500.00-£22,000.00 per year depending on experience and qualifications.
For more information or to apply for the role of the sports coach positions please email email@example.com or call us on 01235 415846.