Are you looking for a rewarding career in Sports Coaching? Join our team as an After School Coach today!
We are looking for brand new After School staff that are looking to progress their careers to join our team at Elite Youth Sports . We are looking for confident individuals that will be working in the The Primary School sector and will undertake Physical Education lessons, After School Clubs and 1-2-1 sessions for children in Key Stage 1 & 2. Additional hours will also be available throughout the school holidays at our ofsted registered Elite Camps.
Successful Candidates will be joining a close and motivated team that are looking to inspire the next generation of athletes. Further opportunities will become available throughout the company within the near future as we are looking to expand our services to help educate more children.
Please send your CV and cover letter into firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates will be required to attend an interview and conduct a 1 hour coaching session.
Successful candidates will get:
- To work within a positive team.
- Weekly in-house training sessions
- Full Elite Branded Nike Kit
- Essential equipment bag and access to companies sports equipment
- Opportunity to expand qualifications to Level 3 Multi-Sports
- Full support from our Management team
Essential requirements :
- Level 2 NGB qualification
- Sports Coaching Degree
- Physical Education Degree or equivalent
- A Full driving licence and own transport
- Up to date DBS (formally CRB)
Desirable requirements :
- First Aid Certificate
- Safeguarding children certificate
- 1 Years coaching experience
Skills and Knowledge Essential
- Basic knowledge of how to differentiate activities and make them easier or harder for varying abilities.
- Ability to enthuse and motivate a group of children and provide a safe, fun learning environment for them.
- Excellent organisational skills and time keeping.
- Effective monitoring, evaluation and reviewing of own sessions to develop own ability and learn from previous experience.
- Passion for working with children.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills to liase with and build a rapport with children, parents, school staff.
If you would like any more information please get in touch via email@example.com